Версия Factorio: 0.13
Последняя версия: 0.1.0
Дата обновления: 2017-05-24 09:06:05
A simple mod that aims to tweak the balance of the game.
The thinking behind this mod is to fix some of the more "annoying" things in the game; mostly things in early-mid game that are more tedious and/or ugly than truly challenging, and take away time from the actually fun aspects of the game.
The mod was originally only used privately between a group of friends.
Changes made by the mod:
- Player Inventory u2013 Size increased by +100%. [from 60 to 120]
- Electric Furnace u2013 Crafting speed increased by +150%. [from 2 to 5]
- Iron Ore u2013 Mining speed increased by +60%. [Mining time from 2 to 1.25]
- Iron Gear Wheel u2013 Recipe price decreased from 2 Iron Plates to 1 Iron Plate.
- Underground Belts (all three types) u2013 Increased the maximum distance by +100%. [from 5 to 10]
- Small Electric Pole u2013
- Supply area from 2.5 to 3.5.
- Wire distance from 7.5 to 10.
- Recipe u2013 from [2 Wood + 2 Copper Cable] to [4 Wood + 4 Copper Cable].
- Crafting time increased by +300% (4 times slower to build). [from 0.5 to 2]
- Medium Electric Pole u2013
- Supply area from 3.5 to 5.5.
- Wire distance from 9 to 15.
- Recipe u2013 from [2 Steel Plate + 2 Copper Plate] to [5 Steel Plate + 5 Copper Plate].
- Crafting time increased by +500% (6 times slower to build). [from 0.5 to 3]
Look at the
data.lua file if you want even more details.