Nucular - Nuclear Power мод для FactorioОбновить
This mod adds nuclear reactors to generate power in mid- and late-game. Uranium processiong can be researched after sulfur processing, so it is possible to build a nuclear reactor before solar panels. Later technologies like breeder reactors allow you to extend your uranium supply.
On the military side the mod adds uranium ammunition and nuclear weapons to deal with biters.
If you want to play peaceful, you can use plutonium to create alien science packs.
- Upgrade to Factorio version 0.14
- Added german translation
- Nuclear reactor use nuclear fuel (50) as ingredient again
- Steam boilers now produce pollution
- Buffed steam boiler to 1MW
- Added a new technology for the steam boiler and steam generate
- New reactor sprite
- Better resource generation
- Disabled steam cracking (In the config.lua you can set the value nucular.advanced_steam to true, with this advanced oil recipes require steam instead of water)
- or download v1.0.0 to enable it
- Updated to Factorio version 0.13
- Added steam boiler (500kW, same effectivity as normal boiler)
- Simplified fuel recipes (1 enriched uranium + 1 iron = 1 nuclear fuel, 1 fuel in reactor = 1 plutonium or 400 steam,etc)
- Removed reactor input and output
- Changed steam energy capacity from 1000KJ to 250KJ